"STOP SUFFERING IN SILENCE" It might be Piles / Fistula / Fissure / Pilonidal Sinus / Rectal Cancer
Are you scared going to toilet ?
Are you not able to sit comfortably ?
Tired & Frustrated with piles operations ?
Is fistula discharge is stopping your steps ?
Are you a silent viewer of daily bleeding of stools ?
Pain and Burning is like a living hell for you ?
Unbearable itching and needle pricking sensation in rectum ?
"END EMBRASSMENT RESTORE DIGNITY"
About Shifa Piles Hospital
Shifa Piles Hospital Formed in year 2006 . Shifa Piles Hospital is a Multi Specialty Hospital in Varthur, Bangalore. We provide advanced and painless treatment for Piles, Fissure And Fistula. We provide super specialty treatment for anorectal diseases. Our Hospital is equipment with all facility for the treatment of anorectal diseases. We treat all acute and chronic diseases
OUR HOSPITAL SPECIALITY
- HAEMORRHOIDS (PILES)
- FISTULA, PILONIDAL SINUS
- ANO-RECTAL ABSCESS
- ANO-RECTAL AILMENTS
The Hospital is visited by doctors like-
- Dr. Mahaboob Khan (Ayurvedic medicine and proctology)
- Dr. Sadiq Pasha (M.B.B.S ,M.S Laparoscope Surgeon)
- Dr. Shaik sha (Proctologist)
- Dr. Hussain (Ksharasutra Therapy)
" Treating the Disease on the principles of Ayurveda, under the lime light of modern science "
- Laser Treatment For Piles | Fissure | Fistula
- Kshara Suthra | Kshara Karma | Kshara Patana
- Pilonidal sinus | All Ano-Rectal Problems
Frequently Asked Questions
Hemorrhoids are blood vessels within the walls of rectum and anal canal. Hemorrhoids occurs when these blood vessels swell and therefore the tissue above them gets stretched as a result. This process creates a sac-like structure which gets further strained during our movement , thereby causing pain and discomfort.
- Blood while passing Stools
- Painful hard lump in rectum
- Swelling in anal region
- Bright red blood while passing stool
Cost of piles laser treatment depends on following factor:
- Grade of piles (grade I, grade II, grade III, IV)
- Technology used
- Any other pre-existing medical condition
Yes, LASER piles treatment is roofed under insurance. Call today for a consultation. Our team of experts will do entire paperwork on your behalf to supply you a cashless treatment
Yes, Hemorrhoids/Piles completely curable with laser surgery , if one follows after surgery to-dos as prescribed by Doctor.
- Grade I- Anal Cushion Bleed, Do not Prolapse
- Grade II- Anal Cushion Prolapse, Reduce Spontaneously
- Grade III- Anal Cushion Prolapse, Require Manual Replacement into Anal Canal
- Grade IV- Prolapse Stays out All the times
Doctors treat hemorrhoids with procedures during an office visit or in an outpatient center or a hospital.
Office treatments include the following:
Rubber band ligation. elastic band ligation may be a procedure that doctors use to treat bleeding or prolapsing internal hemorrhoids. A doctor places a special elastic band round the base of the hemorrhoid. The band cuts off the blood supply. The banded a part of the hemorrhoid shrivels and falls off, most frequently within every week . connective tissue forms within the remaining a part of the hemorrhoid, often shrinking the hemorrhoid. Only a doctor should perform this procedure—you should never do this treatment yourself.
Sclerotherapy. A doctor injects an answer into an indoor hemorrhoid, which causes connective tissue to make . The connective tissue cuts off the blood supply, often shrinking the hemorrhoid.
Infrared photocoagulation. A doctor uses a tool that directs infrared at an indoor hemorrhoid. Heat created by the infrared causes connective tissue to make , which cuts off the blood supply, often shrinking the hemorrhoid.
Electrocoagulation. A doctor uses a tool that sends an electrical current into an indoor hemorrhoid. the electrical current causes connective tissue to make , which cuts off the blood supply, often shrinking the hemorrhoid.
Shifa Piles Hospital Features
- Over 60% of world population suffer from piles problems.
- Only9% seeks medical help, but after a chronic stage.
- 50% of women don’t discuss this problem.